Our Final Video

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO GO LEXI GRACE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

Friday, September 3, 2010

What Music Means To Me, Childhood




As a child, I wasn't really into music so much as I am now, so I didn't really have a favourite song or singers, and a lot of what I listened to used to be what my parents or older relatives were listening to. I have an older cousin Helen who used to play Electric Light Orchestra CDs whenever I was in her car and this is one that just stuck in my head all the time and takes me back to my childhood. I knew the lyrics word for word and we'd turn the volume up really loud and sing it whenever I was with her.

I also remember when S Club 7 - Have You Ever first came out and everyone at my school was obsessed with it. We had a dance routine made up to it, so the song brings back memories of my primary school playground. I also liked the Now 60 etc. CDs because they were basically a compilation of all the poppy, chart-topping songs that I used to like watching on Top of the Pops and listening to on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment