Our Final Video

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO GO LEXI GRACE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

Friday, September 3, 2010

What Music Means to Me, Early Teens



Someone bought me a Bullet in a Bible DVD for Christmas one year in my early teans because they knew I liked Green Day and after watching it I had a little obsession with them. It was a DVD of a live tour they did which was about 2 hours long and I'd sit cross legged in front of my TV watching it over and over again till I knew all the words. I was first starting to really listen to and understand the lyrics in songs, so I liked that their music was so real. I also loved the main singer, Billie Joe Armstrong, he had complete control over any audience and I was desparate for so long to go and see them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment