Our Final Video

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO GO LEXI GRACE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

Friday, September 3, 2010

What Music Means To Me, Now



Lily Allen has been one of my favourite female singers for years, and I saw her live this year at the Big Chill festival. I love that she's such a down to earth, real singer and I can relate to a lot of her songs. The general tune to a lot of them puts me in a good mood. I like listening to this if I'm on the bus or walking somewhere, it makes good background thinking music !



This song was played everywhere I went in Cyprus this year, at the pool, in bars and clubs, in shops. It has a really up-beat summery feel to it and puts me immediately into the mood for dancing or going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment