Our Final Video

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO GO LEXI GRACE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

OUR FINISHED ALBUM COVER

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Evaluation Question 5: How do you think the work you have completed for the preliminary tasks will impact on your real music video project?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we started this project I knew next to nothing about the way in which a music video was shot, and this workshop task and the lip-sync tasks have really helped increase my knowledge and understanding of this new kind of filming. With the insight and experience I have gained, I feel that I can start the real music video project with far more confidence. I have far more understanding about all of the roles of the crew, the importance of lighting and mise-en-scene, correography, framing and so on., and have learnt so much about the editing of a music video. I have also learnt about the importance of time management, never to rush as it will be obvious in the final piece, and the importance of responsibility and organisation when working in a team.

The lip sync tasks taught me about variation, and made me get to grips with the conventional shot types in a music video, as well as boosting my confidence on the other side of the camera lens a little!

I'll be looking forward to doing our music video project greatly - after seeing professionals at work, learning tips from them, and trying it out for myself I am far less hesitant and feel I have a solid basis to get stuck in with more of my own ideas and input next year. I am also, of course, incredibly pleased about everything we've everything we acheived - especially the In the Sun video.

No comments:

Post a Comment